The Mass Spectrometry Facilty at Max Perutz Labs Vienna is recruiting a
About the Mass Spectrometry Facility
The Mass Spectrometry Facility performs state-of-the-art proteomics analyses for more than 30 research groups on campus and beyond. You will support our team in conducting advanced data analyses of proteomics datasets, test and implement new analysis pipelines, help optimizing the existing workflows, and surprise us with your innovative ideas for the exciting challenges that our team meets every day.
- Stimulating, supportive, and friendly environment in which you can further develop your skills and greatly expand your expertise
- Contribute to the exciting research at the Max Perutz Labs
- Be a part of the vibrant community of researchers and bioinformaticians at the Vienna BioCenter
- At MSc level we offer a minimum salary of EUR 2.971,50 (gross per month) for 40h with possible overpayment depending on qualification and work experience
- The position is available from June 1st, 2021 onwards and limited to two years with a possible extension after evaluation
To apply, please send your application (incl. a motivation letter, your CV, certificates and if available contact details of a reference) in pdf format to email@example.com until April 25th, 2021.