Participate in the technological development of the metabolomics and proteomics activity at BIOASTER, through its collaborative projects on 4 research fields : microbiota, diagnostics, vaccines and antimicrobials. Take charge of the experiments, and implement the techniques from their conception to the restitution of the results, in connection with mass spectrometry specialists, biologists and bioinformaticians.
Experience with high-resolution mass spectrometers is required.
- Design and carry out qualified research and service activities, set up and validate protocols in the unit's fields of study using mass spectrometry techniques, particularly applied to high-throughput quantitative proteomics and/or glycolysation.
- Carry out experiments, analyse, interpret and synthesize results, in collaboration with bioinformaticians for data analysis.
- Participate in the improvement of analytical methods in mass spectrometry to identify and characterize proteins, peptides, PTMs and protein-ligand complexes. Implement and validate experimental protocols and standard procedures,
- Ensure the operation and maintenance of equipment
- Exploit and present the results of analysis and guarantee their quality
- Write experimental reports and technical notes
- Engineer level, master 2 in Biochemistry / biology - analytical sciences, proteomics
- Internship or first experience in this activity in an industrial, SME or academic environment,
- Practice of mass spectrometry on Thermo's Q-Exactive range of equipment
- Knowledge of quantitative proteomics (isotopic dilution, with and without labeling) ideally through targeted (PRM) and/or non-targeted (DDA and DIA) approaches and software dedicated to data analysis (e.g. Maxquant, Spectronaut, DIA-NN)
- Knowledge of quality concepts specific to analysis techniques
- Mastery of written and oral presentation techniques,
- Mastery of office automation tools
- Fluent in English
- Autonomy, rigor, method
- Initiative, proactivity,
- Strong interest in the field of innovation
- Ability to analyze and summarize
- Good interpersonal skills with internal and external contacts
- Ability to anticipate