We offer excellent projects and training in neurodegeneration and protease research. Specifically, the lab uses proteomic, biochemical and molecular and cell biological techniques as well as animal models to study the molecular mechanisms underlying neurodegenerative diseases (e.g. Alzheimer’s disease). The laboratory has two state of the art liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS) systems: Easy nLC 1000 and 1200 nanoUHPLC systems coupled to a Q-Exactive and a Q-Exactive HF mass spectrometer. We are an international and interdisciplinary team, are part of several larger research consortia in Munich (e.g. DFG-funded excellence cluster SyNergy) and are associated with the Technical University Munich.
• An interesting and challenging position in a research institute focused on relevant topics of neurodegenerative disease research in an academic and international environment
• The infrastructure of the center in Munich offers diverse opportunities for personal development of the employees
• An international environment characterized by a strong focus on science and research
• A high potential for the individual development of our employees
• Targeted personnel development
• Appointment is full time and will be initially for two years with the possibility of extension
• Employment, payment and social benefits are determined by the Public Sector Collective Agreement (Tarifvertrag für den öffentlichen Dienst – TVöD).
Applications should include a motivation letter, a CV, a publication list and two recommendation letters or references and should be submitted as a single PDF document. You may upload your application on the website of dzne.de